Le subordinate temporali (if, when, as soon as, until, before, as long as, unless, provided that) si usano per collocare l'oggetto o il soggetto ad una cosa specifica non ancora avvenuta.
- If you want, you cand send me a letter
- When you're gone, I'll neve stop thinking about us
- I will be there as soon as possibile
- You will not eat until you stop feeling sick
- As long as you lie, no one will be sure of what you say
- I will never retire my house number phone, unless I had economic problems
- I could take a picture, provided that my camera worked